Digital Media Coordinator Wanted
Jordan Advertising is hiring for a Digital Media Coordinator who is analytical by nature, and will work on all digital campaigns for multiple clients across agency portfolio. The position is an entry/mid-level position (requesting some digital media exposure) that facilitates the development, execution and performance of paid digital media campaigns including: Search, Display, Video and Social Advertising.
- Assist in development and presentation of digital media plans; includes research, strategy and vendor recommendations.
- Create project plans, budgets and schedules.
- Manage Search keyword analysis.
- Coordinate the trafficking of digital media creative assets between agency, publishers and client.
- Provide weekly and campaign-end performance reports, insights and optimization recommendations.
- Manage campaign billing coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing communications related field or equivalent in job experience.
- 1-2 Years Digital Media experience preferred.
- Search and/or Facebook media experience a plus.
- Detail minded with exceptional organizational skills.
- Familiarity and experience with PowerPoint and Excel.
- Marketing oriented with a keen interest in Ad Tech, Social and Search Media.
- Strong multitasking history managing multiple time-sensitive projects at once.
- Interested in evaluating the consumer path to produce sales.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal communications, and active listening, as well as skillful with written grammar and spelling.
- A team player who is passionate about their contribution towards delivering great work.
Please send Cover Letter, Resume & References to Mike Wilkinson.