Graphic Designer Wanted
The Graphic Designer is responsible for concepting and developing design and layout for all client accounts. The Graphic Designer interfaces with the art directors to create assets on a timely basis on behalf of the client. This includes meeting with the art director and creative director to get buy-off on all concepts before moving forward with production.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Present concepts to clients for approval
Education & Experience
- A minimum of an associates (2 year) degree in advertising/communication design, or visual arts.
- A bachelor (4-year) degree is preferred.
- 1-2 years of related experience in design or agency setting.
- If no degree is possessed, then a minimum 4 years related experience in design or agency setting is required.
- Background in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere, and InDesign)
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Handles critique well
- Creative Director
- Art Director